Torrent

Friday, September 08, 2006

Torrent


Who are you?
What a frank question!!! Its good you allow me to talk about myself rather than subjecting me to a mindless scrutiny.

I am water that is calm as well as turbulent. I am practical in an instant and a hopeless dreamer the other moment. If life is about contradictions and oppositions then I impersonate that necessary and fruitful conflict of life.

I embody a little fault of each person just as I imbibe a few grains of beauty from everybody. I am a storehouse of emotions . I am a unique bag of creation where several vices and virtues fuse to weave an exquisite fabric. If there is a song of cosmos then I am one of the essential notes of that song.
I am the world and the world is me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Poonam Sharma said...

Hey Rush, I immensely like what you have written about urself...It is so simply written..flows very nicely..Also, I could identify with the profile you have etched...I can also be such a paradox some times :)...

All ur posts rate quite hight on readability. Keep that going..

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home